My must have list

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sundress M5654


Project Detail:

Pattern: McCall 5654

Description: Sleeveless sundress with 2 inch wide straps over shoulders.

Pattern Sizing: 4-12, I did cut the size 12

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes, it did!

Were the instructions easy to follow? The instructions were very easy to follow did not take long to make at all.

Fabric Used: A Cotton, Black w/yellow and white / From Joann’s which I found on clearance for $4.00 per yard great deal could not pass that up.

I did pick a solid black for the straps.



What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? It was okay. Something very simple to make

I will make it again.

Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made: I did not make any changes this time. Next time will need to bring the front down some it’s a little to high. But I really do like it.

Would you sew it again? Yes

Would you recommend it to others? Yes!!! Why not? It was simple and quick and by changing the type of fabric can give it a very classic look.

1 comment:

QueenSH said...

Cute fabric! Looks really comfortable..