Time for the weekly update for Project Princess (little late) Well the muslin is done and we did the fitting for it to get an ideal where changes and snips and tucks needed to be made.
I am now mapping out a plan of order for putting this together. So far so good and she has been happy to my surprise. And she is making a crazy face but I like when she give the peace sign from the back.
So come on back for the weekly updates has we count down to Ms. Taylor's Senior Prom.
Last posting we had chosen the fabric for the dress.
Now in order to make this happen it is going to take two patterns M5623, B5182 and some self drafting. I did start the muslin and got the bodice fitted for her and the length. I forgot to take the pictures of her trying on the muslin so I have Lady Gwendolyn standing in for my DD. I will keep you posted with muslin fitting. I still have the bow and the overlay to do. So here are a few pictures until the next time.