My must have list

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

S4020



Project Details:


Pattern: 4020 (I could not find it on the Simplicity web site.)


Description: Sleeveless top with wide waist band View C

Pattern Sizing: 4-12, I did cut the size 12

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes, it did!

Were the instructions easy to follow? The instructions were very easy. I only occasionally look over them.

Fabric Used: Two Way stretch knit.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? It was okay. Something very simple to make

I will make it again with a couple of changes to the collar.

Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made: I did not make any changes this time.

Would you sew it again? Yes

Would you recommend it to others? Yes!!! Why not? It was simple and quick.

No comments: