My must have list

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

B5224/Jacket




Pattern: B5224

Description: Jacket, Loose-fitting, unlined with gathered lower section, band and collar in one with

Extended sleeve variations.

Pattern Sizing: Xsm-Med. I cut the med size.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes, it did!

Were the instructions easy to follow? The instructions were very easy to follow did not take long to make at all.

Fabric Used: Woven /Knit from Joann’s on clearance for $4.00 per yard great deal could not pass that up.


What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? It was okay. It was a lot roomier than

I thought it would be. Very simple to make and I would make it again but I would make it in the x-small.

Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made: I did not make any changes this time. Next time

I am going to use some embellishments. I have a few ideals in mind.

Would you sew it again? Yes

Would you recommend it to others? Yes!!! Why not? It was simple and quick and by changing the type of fabric can give it a very DIY look.


No comments: