My must have list

Thursday, January 28, 2010

S2653 Top





Project Detail:

Pattern: S2653 Top

Description: Knit top

Pattern Sizing: 8 -16. I cut the 12 size.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes, it did.

Were the instructions easy to follow? The instructions were very easy to follow did not take long to make at all. Because of the stripes that were the longest part matching up.

Fabric Used: I choose a Lycra spandex. I got maybe two summers ago at G-Street from 2.97 per yd table.


What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? Well I do like this top and I will

make it again in different colors (a solid color) but in the mean time check out those stripes and are well line up. (Big smile)

Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made: I did extend the torso by 2 inches. It is a very simple top and will be great to throw on with some shorts or your sexy jeans.

Would you sew it again? Yes, I am planning on making it in a solid color.

Would you recommend it to others? Yes!!! It was quick and easy.


1 comment:

QueenSH said...

Hey girl..glad to see you posting again. Hope everything is going well. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.