My must have list

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Weekend in New York




I would first like to send a “Big Ups”, to Ms.Lindsay T., her blog

Was a great help when planning for my trip to the “Garment District”

Which included a map with the “must visit” listed.

Well let’s get started. My first stop was to the FIT Museum where an exhibit

for Isabel Toledo was being held. Isabel Toledo, has become world known for the beautiful dress that Michelle Obama, worn for the inauguration.

The exhibit included the famous dress and pieces from previous collections.

(which can be seen in the link above)

(No photos were allowed to be taken.

I was only allowed to take these photo which was in the stairwell.


1 comment:

Gail said...

New York is my favourite city in the world. I loved all the galleries.