My must have list

Sunday, April 26, 2009

"The Field Trip"


On Yesterday, I was able to talk my family into going with me on a "Field Trip", to one of my favorite stores Jo Ann in Columbia, Maryland. For those that did not know that yesterday was the last day for McCall's pattern sale .99 cents. How could I not pick up a few with the weather breaking and hitting 80 degrees on Saturday, I was only feeling inspired to create some cute little summer pieces. {Sale, Sale!! Vogue pattern $3.99 April 30th to May 2 }




And I can not forget to share with you the patterns that I got, M5663, M5662,
and m5853 , m5801 and the last one m5856.



Well I hope that you have enjoyed my first posting to "rediscovering". I am sure after creating a few more postings and with time I will get quicker in doing it, I will not share how long this took me to do. (laugh)

No comments: