My must have list

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Current Project 5662


Good Morning, I am a little behind on my postings, I wanted to post this on Tuesday but you know how life can be sometimes " Things just happen". Well I am working on one of the patterns that I did pick up on last weekend. I have chosen to make M5662 view D and E.
I am planing to use some great jersey knit fabric that I found at my local fabric store G Street. The colors will be red for view D and white for view E. I've done the muslin sample which I have learn to do especially when using a new pattern. On my next posting I will include more pictures of my progress my time is limited right now my goal is to be done sometime on Friday no later then Saturday morning which me luck. I look forward to sharing my finish work with you. { Great Deals: Reminder that Joann is having their Vogue pattern sale until May 2}

No comments: