My must have list

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Project Princess



Time for the weekly update for Project Princess
(little late)
Well the muslin is done and we did the fitting for it to get an ideal where changes and snips and tucks needed to be made.

I am now mapping out a plan of order for putting this together.
So far so good and she has been happy to my surprise. And she is making a crazy face but I like
when she give the peace sign from the back.

So come on back for the weekly updates has we count down to Ms. Taylor's Senior Prom.

4 comments:

Manecoarse said...

I love the bow in the back. So cute.

Ann Made Studio said...

It's going to be a beautiful dress.

and it's nice to see she has a great sense of humor :)

Faye Lewis said...

HI, I recently happened upon your blog and enjoy reading it very much. I've nominated you for a new blog award that you can pick up from my blog (only if you have time).

Faye Lewis said...

HI, I recently happened upon your blog and enjoy reading it very much. I've nominated you for a new blog award that you can pick up from my blog (only if you have time).