My must have list

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Meet and Greet


For those that follow Mimi's blog knew that she was going to be in the DC area for the weekend. A little meet & greet and shopping if you could not contain yourself with the coupons 20% off was planed at the G Street Fabric store of course, at the Falls Church, VA. location. On Saturday I got to meet Mimi, Shawn and Netty. I wish we could have had a bigger turn out but it was a great time for me because I have followed Mimi's blog for awhile just as many others have I am sure and watching her work really has inspired me to get back into my love for sewing. It was great meeting the others ladies, I know that I am not alone in my area.{laugh}

from the L. Shawn, Mimi, me

Ms. Shawn see something.
Watch Mimi work!

Netty, Shawn, Mimi, Jacqui

I think that Mimi found something.

1 comment:

QueenSH said...

It was so nice to meet you!! Mimi is the best...I knew my mouth was open when you took the picture hahahaha...hope to talk to you soon.